Terms and conditions of the online store
1. The L300 Company online store, available at an online address shop.l300company.pl operated by Piotr Hawłas, a business under the company Modyfikator Piotr Hawłas entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister of The Relevant Economy, NIP 118-202-78-89.
2. These Terms and Conditions are addressed to both Consumers and Traders using the Store and sets out the rules of the online Store and therules and procedures for concluding Distance Sales Agreements with the Customer through the Store.
1. Consumer - a natural person entering into a contract with the Seller within the Store, the transferof which is not directly related to his business or professionalactivity.
2. Seller - a natural person whoconducts business under the company Modyfikator Piotr Hawłas, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister of the Relevant Economy, TAX ID 118-202-78-89
3. Client - any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, whose separate law confers legal capacity, performing in his own name the activity ofthe owner who uses theStore.
5. Shop - online store run by the Seller at the internet address shop.l300company.pl
6. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Client under an organized distance contracting system (withintheStore), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Terms and Conditions - these store terms and conditions.
8. Order - a statement of the Customer's will submitted using the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Sales Agreement of the Product or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - customer account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about the Orders placed by him in the Store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store, allowing you to create an Account.
11. Order form - an inter-formavailable in the Store to place anOrder, in particular by adding products to the Shopping Cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart – an element ofthe Store software in which the Products for purchase are selected by theCustomer, and it is possible to determine and modify the order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item/service available inthe Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and sof the company.
14. Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of the Product concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - application tothe characteristics of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for workso.
Contact the Store
1. Seller's address: Modyfikator Piotr Hawłas, ul. Kwitnąca 6/7, 01-926 Warsaw
2. Seller's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's bank account number 23 1140 2004 0000 3002 7707 6763
4. You may communicate with the Seller by meansof the ad ress provided in this paragraph.
To use the Store, including browsing the Store assortment and placing orders for Produkyou, you need:
a. end device with internet access and web browser
b. active e-mail account
c. enabled cookies,,
d. installed FlashPlayer.
1. The Seller is not responsible for any disruption to the most legal extent permitted by law for disruptions to the Store due to force majeure, illegal operation of persons orincompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store's inventory does not require you to create an Account. Placing orders by the Customer on Products located in the Store's assortment is possible either after the account has been placed in accordance with the provisions of§ 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
3. The prices quoted in storese are given in the currency chosen by the user (PLN - Polish zloty or EUR – Euro or GBP - British pound sterling and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and thecost of delivery (including transport, delivery and postal charges), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website during the order, including atthe time ofexpressing in oli the Contract of Sale.
5. Where the nature of the subject matter of the Agreement does notcollapse, reasonably assessing, for the prior calculation of the final amount (final) price, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as the charges for transportation, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be given in the Store in the product description.
Create a Store Account
1. Creating an Account in the Store is free of charge.
2. Login to the Account is carried out by entering the login and password established in the Registration Form.
3. The Customer has the possibility at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular by e-mail lub in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
In order to place an Order:
1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product subject to the Order, and then click the "To Cart" (or equivalent)button;
3. log in or make use of the possibility to place an Order without registration;
4. if you have chosen the opportunity to place an Order without registration - burn out the Order Form by entering the customer of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data into the invoice, if they are different from thecustomer's details of the Order,
5. click on thepress "I order and pay"/click the "Order and Pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail,
6. Choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay the order within a certain periodof time, subject to § 8 paragraph 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The customer may use the following methods of delivery of the ordered Product:
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Paymentby bank transfer to the Seller's account
b. Electronic payments
c. Payment by credit card.
3. Detailed information about delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found behind the Store's pages.
Performance of a sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Agreement sells between the Customer and the Seller occurs after the Customer has placed the Order by the Customer using the Order Form in theOnline Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts theOrder for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution is made by sending an e-mail by the Seller to the Customer'selectronic mail address provided during the order, which contains at least the Seller's statements about receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of theSales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Customer of the above e-mail,a Sprze zeża Agreement is concludedbetween the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make a payment on time .... calendar days from the date of conclusion of the SprzeDajz Agreement - otherwise the order will be cancelled.
b. payment on delivery at the time of receipt of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make a payment on delivery.
c. payment in cash on the personal collection of the shipment, the Customer is obliged tocharge the payment on delivery on time .... days from the date of receipt of the information on the readiness of the shipment for collection.
4. If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery other than personal collection, the Product will be shipped by the Seller within the time limit specified in his description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. A In the case ofordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest specified period.
B In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the Customer has the opportunity to request the delivery of the Products in parts or to deliver allproducts after completing the entire order.
6. The beginning of the delivery date of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses a method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or a payment card - from the date ofthe Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses the method of cash on delivery from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement,
6. If the Customer chooses to receive a personal Product, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer in the thermal bathnot specified in the product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller of the readiness of the Product to receive by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided during the order.
7. In the case of ordering Products with different standby dates, the due date shall be the longest specified period.
10. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is for consideration, unless otherwise provided for in the Sales Agreement. The costs of delivery of the Product (including transport, delivery and postal charges) are indicated to the Customer on the website of the Online Store in the "Delivery Costs" taband during the placing of the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to bind to the Sales Agreement.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period referred to in paragraph 1 shall be drawn up in accordance with the procedure referred to in Article 18( 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or to a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. In the case of an Agreement which covers many Products which are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the period referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last item, lot or part.
4. In the case of an Agreement which consists in the regular delivery of the Products for a limited period (subscription), the period referred to in paragraph . 1 shall run from taking possession ofthe first of the items.
5. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of the expiry of thewithdrawal period.
version for stores where the buyer can submit
declaration of withdrawal in any way
6. The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or electronic means by sending a statement to the e-mail address of the Seller or by making a statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The declaration may also be made on a form, a model of which is Annex 1 to these Regulations and a referenceto theAct of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, but this is not mandatory.
7. If the Consumer sends a statement electronically, the Seller will promptly send the Consumer an e-mail address to the confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement provided by the Consumer.
8. Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from the Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed to be undue.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer without delay, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration ofwithdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, includingthe costs of delivery of the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the theft of the wound by the Consumer, the method of delivery other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by theSeller.
c. The Seller shall be reimbursed using the same payment methods as used by the Consumer in the original tranche, unless theConsumer has expressly agreed to another solution that does not entail any costs for him.
d. The seller may withhold the refund until the Product is received back or until proof of its return has been provided to the Product, whichever occurs earlier.
e. The Consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Terms and Conditions immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller of the withdrawal from Umowy.
f. The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product if, by its nature, the Product could not be simply referred toby post.
g. The consumer is responsible only for the reduction in the value of the Product resulting from its use in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
9. Where, by reason of the nature of the Product, it cannot be sent back by post, the information on this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract shall not be vested in the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
a. in which the subject matter of the benefit is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or for the purpose of meeting his individualised needs,
b. in which the subject matter of the service is the goods delivered in a sealed descentwhich, after opening the packaging, cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
c. in which the subject matter of the benefit is a matter which is rapidly damaged or has a shortshelf life,
d. for the provision of services if the Seller has provided the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the provision that after the seller has fulfilled the provision of the service he will lose the right to withdraw by d of theAgreement,
e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller does not exercise control and which may occur before the expiry of the withdrawal period,
f. in which the subject matter of the benefit is things which, after beingdelivered, by their nature, are inseparable from other things,
g. in which the subject matter of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract of sale, the delivery of which may take place only after the expiry ofe 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control,
h. in which the subject matter of the performance are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has beentin after delivery,
i. o the supply of journals, periodicals or periodicals, with the exception of a subscription contract,
j. to provide digital content which is not recorded on the tangible medium if the performance began with the express consent of the Consu menta before the expiry of the withdrawal period and after the Seller has informed him of the loss of theright of withdrawal from the Agreement,
Complaint and warranty
1. The Sales Agreement covers new and used products. The status of each Product you use is described in detail on the Store's pages.
2. The seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a defect-free item.
3. In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller of goods, the Customer has the right to complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability for warranty.
4. The complaint must be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
5. It is recommended thatthe complaint be included m.in. a concise description of the defect, circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the customer data submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request for a defect in the goods.
6. The Seller shall respond to there-endowment request immediately, and if the Customer is the Consumer - no later than 14 days. If the Customer is the Consumer and the Seller does not respond to the complaint request within 14 days, it is considered that the Customer's request was justified
6. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
7. In the event that a warranty has been provided on the Product, the information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
Out-of-court complaint handling and redress
1. Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court complaint sequestering and redress methods and the rules for access to these procedures are available at the premises and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, provincial inspectorates of trade inspection and at the following online addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following examples of options for taking advantage of out-of-court complaint handling and redress:
a. The consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent arbitration of the consumer court referred to in Article 37 of the Commercial Inspection Act (OJ 2014, item 148 as amended późn.
b. The consumer is entitled to turn to the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article 36 of the Trade Inspection Act of 15 December 2000 (OJ 2014 item 148 as amended),requesting the initiation ofmediation proceedings on amicableconclusion of the dispute between the Consumer and theSeller.
c. The consumer may receive free assistance on the resolution of the dispute between him and the Seller, also using free assistance from the district (municipal) consumer advocate or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (m.in. Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of the personal data of Customers collected through the Online Storeis about the Seller.
2. Customer personal data collected by the administrator through the Online Store is collected for the purpose of fulfilling the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. Recipients of customer's personal datain the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery by post or courier in the Online Store, the Administrator makes the collected personal data available to the selected carrier or real-life intermediary whocollects the shipment on behalf of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses electronic payments or a payment card in the Online Store, the Administrator makes the collected personal data available to the selected entity handling the following payments in theOnline Store.
4. The Customer has the right to access and correct his data.
5. The provision of personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary for the conclusion of the Spr Agreementresults in the inability to conclude this agreement.
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Shop are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons that it is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of these Terms and Conditions. Seller will inform the Customer about each of thenames at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code apply; electronic law; theConsumer Rights Act, the Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The Client has the right to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, he may lodge a complaint via theEU's ODR internet atmform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.